ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS Dec 9 2023 Launch High Res photos posted

Excelsior

Club Member
High res photos of the 2023 DEC 9 launch posted at my Flickr page. Link to albums:
As always, photos are free. If using for print or online publication (i.e. Sport Rocketry magazine, YouTube, website, social media, etc.) all I ask is you cite me somewhere in credits or on the photo.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

High res photos of the 2023 DEC 9 launch posted at my Flickr page. Link to albums:
As always, photos are free. If using for print or online publication (i.e. Sport Rocketry magazine, YouTube, website, social media, etc.) all I ask is you cite me somewhere in credits or on the photo.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Wes, I used the one you took of my IRIS launching as my profile pic on here and Rocketry Forum. Will to cite you somewhere in the credits once I figure out where I can.

Wes, I used the one you took of my IRIS launching as my profile pic on here and Rocketry Forum. Will to cite you somewhere in the credits once I figure out where I can.
Eh, don't worry about it. Go and enjoy. Citations are mainly for folks using it in publications, etc. For example, once upon a time I had to sue Wal-Mart back in the film days for using one of my negatives of an astrophoto without permission. You go ahead and use it as your profile pic. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate you!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back