CANCELLED 11-13 June 2021 Launch - Canceled

polivieri

Club Member
I know it is still a couple weeks away, but, is the plan to have the June 12-13 Launch at Rembert? I understand weather is a factor. Just curious if I should start preparing for the launch just in case! Thank you
-paulo

Paul, It will be in Dalzell nearby.

But I do have something that you may be interested in. Please let me know by replying to this thread.

I shut down my hobby store last year due to Covid. I have several types of Estes Rockets, new and vintage.. would anyone be interested in buying any? If so I will send an inventory sheet out and you can reserve your purchase. These will be great deals.. I moved a 4000sqft building into a 600 sqft workspace and need to offload, if there is interest I will post. Everything from Estes 50th anniversary Saturn 5's through some old Semrock stuff.

But I do have something that you may be interested in. Please let me know by replying to this thread.

I shut down my hobby store last year due to Covid. I have several types of Estes Rockets, new and vintage.. would anyone be interested in buying any? If so I will send an inventory sheet out and you can reserve your purchase. These will be great deals.. I moved a 4000sqft building into a 600 sqft workspace and need to offload, if there is interest I will post. Everything from Estes 50th anniversary Saturn 5's through some old Semrock stuff.
I am interested. Please send me your inventory sheet with discounted prices. Thank you.
Paul Olivieri
[email protected]
(845) 742-4491

Send me a pm with the list and I will help you post them to sell the rockets.

I am interested. Please send me your inventory sheet with discounted prices. Thank you.
Paul Olivieri
[email protected]
(845) 742-4491
Hi Paul,

Getting the list in order. I have some rare stuff if you are interested before broadcasting to the club.
Paul Olivieri
@gmpolivieriail.com
(845) 742-4491
Send me a pm with the list and I will help you post them to sell the rockets.
Hi Paul here you go.. between you and me, the more you buy the better I can discount and cash is king to avoid charges. Let me know hat you think.

June Launch Canceled

From Bobby Weatherford: I have some bad news to share. Unfortunately, we have to cancel the June launch. I received a call from the land manager this morning. Due to the rain we've received the past couple of weeks, the relatively mild temperatures, the area has been inundated with various grass and human flesh loving insects.
The land manager has no choice but to bring in a crop duster filled with "potent" insecticide to manage the insect population and hopefully save their crop. The spraying will occur on Saturday and Sunday on both the Dazell and Rembert fields. He advises we should not be there during or after the spraying due to potential harm to animals, including humans.
The leadership team discussed moving the launch to another weekend. However, most of us already have commitments through the end of June. This means we shall have our inaugural launch on 10-11 July.
We look forward to seeing you folks on the field then.

Sorry to hear about the cancellation but it sounds like it’s the best for the members and the new field.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back