Staff member
Research User
Club Member
TRA Club Prefect
Club Secretary
Club Treasurer
Some Binford video from the launch
Saturday and Sunday

Our first launch of 2021 was a great success. The weather was a bit breezy at times but we had beautiful skies throughout the day. On Saturday there were 13 registered flyers that completed 57 flights with 59 motors used (one staged and one cluster flights). On Sunday there were 8 registered flyers that completed 28 flights with 28 motors used. The most used motor of the weekend was the F50-6 with six flown.

Congratulations to Kevin Kent on his successful Level 1 flight.

Thank you to those who donated to our fund to replace the club trailer. We received $40 in donations for the weekend.

A special thank you to everyone who helped with set up and tear down. Many hands makes the work lighter for everyone!

Saturday, March 13:
MOTORNUMBER USED
A1
B2
C12
D8
E5
F13
G8
H6
J4
TOTAL59

Sunday, March 14:
MOTORNUMBER USED
B3
C3
D1
E1
F10
G5
H2
I2
J1
TOTAL28

It was a great weekend.

I wouldn't call the skies beautiful. However, the clouds were high enough they didn't interfere with flying. I wasn't able to follow the rockets past burnout due to no contrast between the smoke trail and clouds.

I wouldn't call the skies beautiful. However, the clouds were high enough they didn't interfere with flying. I wasn't able to follow the rockets past burnout due to no contrast between the smoke trail and clouds.
Good point. The perception of the skys might be colored by the lack of flying for way too long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back