April ICBM Research and Sport Launch

GO April ICBM Research and Sport Launch

Planning on being there. Clusters of 18 mm F23 and 24 mm G80 and a couple more on Rx single motors.

If this is for the weekend of 4/13/2024, we will be there on Saturday doing rockets and radios. I’m planning to launch a couple J sugar motors and we will have a ham radio setup making contacts on 20 meters. Looking forward to a great weekend.

It would be helpful, at least to me, to put the launch date in the thread title.

I’m a club member (paid my dues last launch) but don’t have the yellow banner under my name. How do I fix that?

If this is for the weekend of 4/13/2024, we will be there on Saturday doing rockets and radios. I’m planning to launch a couple J sugar motors and we will have a ham radio setup making contacts on 20 meters. Looking forward to a great weekend.

It would be helpful, at least to me, to put the launch date in the thread title.

I’m a club member (paid my dues last launch) but don’t have the yellow banner under my name. How do I fix that?

If you click on the link in the first post - it takes you to the event to RSVP.

Thanks to everyone RSVPing. It helps me plan.

I've posted the video I got of the launch. If you watch on Youtube, I put what information I have in the description. Feel free to add or update the info.
Thanks.
Saturday 1
Saturday 2
Sunday

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back